21 August 2009

Coming Up...

So I haven't written in a while. What's been going on: work, cooking, best friend's mom died. Mainly, not a whole lot of fun.

Thesis has been sort of going, advisor being of slightly more help as of late.

Best friend's mom: one of those people who everyone called Mom, always had food and a shoulder to cry on for anyone who walked in the door. I'm still a bit wrecked over the whole thing, honestly.

Renewed my unemployment, still no job, still poor. Not a hell of a lot has changed on that front.

It's hot as hell, the Mets suck, and I can't wait for football and snow.

So some entries I swear I am going to write in the somewhat near future:
My thoughts on Matt Smith
A celiac news roundup
A few general science roundups
The return of Signs of the Apocalypse
Movie reviews

I have all of this sitting in a text file on my desktop so I don't forget it all. Because once you hit 30, and you've been an undiagnosed celiac, your mind starts going. Sigh.

Anyway if you are still reading this mindless drivel, I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment